Top 5 North Indian Dishes to eat
- Butter Chicken – Butter chicken is a dish made with tomato sauce. It is loved by everyone as it is mildly spiced and has a creamy texture.
- Samosa – A samosa is a fried or baked (rarely) dish with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, or lentils. These days you will get different variants of Samosa like Pizza Samosa, Chowmein Samosa and even Brownie Samosa. Surely you will be spoilt for choices.
- Tandoori Chicken – Tandoori chicken is a chicken dish prepared by roasting chicken marinated in yoghurt and spices in a tandoor, a cylindrical clay oven. It has smokey flavour and will leave you drooling for more.
- Masala Chai – Masala chai is a flavoured tea beverage made by brewing black tea with a mixture of aromatic spices and herbs. In North India, Masala tea is enjoyed with milk.
- Tandoori Momos – This one is an Indian cousin of dimsums or dumplings you enjoy. It is marinated with different spices and cooked in Tandoor. Tandoori Momos available are Malai Tandoori Momos (made with cream), Spicy Tandoori Momos, Gravy Tandoori Momos, etc.
For more updates join me on Instagram @love_yourself_love_life